The always-giving, sometimes-frustrating, terrible school subject known as physics has done it again. Speaking solely in the realm of video game, by ‘done it again’, I mean they’ve given us Robotry!. It’s similar to Heave-Ho and other physics favorites, except there’s no jump button. Go skating, climbing, co-op campaigning, or get wild in multiplayer with up to 8 people, all without having to be local.
- Download Robotry!
- Start the game on your computer
- Download Parsec for free and install it
- Head to the Arcade tab, or the Computers tab, and choose to host Robotry!
- Share the big link with your friends
- Your friends will be asked to download Parsec too, and once they have, you’ll be ready to play together
Easy, right? Start playing Robotry! online with Parsec.