You’re either dead, or you’re alive, and if you’ve played DOA6’s online multiplayer, you know that in a lot of instances… you’re just dead. That’s not always your fault, though! Lag in online fighting games has been a problem for a long time. When it comes to our combos and button inputs, we want it to be as smooth as possible, and that’s why nothing beats playing a fighter on LAN. With the help of Parsec, you can make things more LAN-like when playing online. With Cloud Parsec, your power is even greater, and you can compete in events online as if they were at a venue, regardless of distance.
- Download DEAD OR ALIVE 6
- Start the game on your computer
- Download Parsec for free and install it
- Head to the Arcade tab and choose to host DEAD OR ALIVE 6 (or any other DOA game)
- Share the big link with your friends
- Your friends will be asked to download Parsec too, and once they have, you’ll be ready to play together
Easy, right? Start playing DEAD OR ALIVE 6 without netcode, online with Parsec.