If you’re lookin’ for a way to play online in a LAN-like environment for KOFXV, or any other KING OF FIGHTERS game, you’ve come to the right place. With Parsec’s peer-to-peer tech, you can make netcode an ancient relic of the past, and no longer worry about any potential missed combos. This also means you’re able to host and participate in (online) tournaments without a venue, with the help of Cloud Parsec.
- Download THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV
- Start the game on your computer
- Download Parsec for free and install it
- Head to the Arcade tab and choose to host THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV (or any other KOF game)
- Share the big link with your friends
- Your friends will be asked to download Parsec too, and once they have, you’ll be ready to play together
Easy, right? Start playing THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV without netcode, online with Parsec.