If you’re lookin’ for a way to play online in a LAN-like environment for SamSho, or any other Samurai Shodown game, you’ve come to the right place. With Parsec’s peer-to-peer tech, you can make netcode an ancient relic of the past, and no longer worry about any potential missed sword slashing. This also means you’re able to host and participate in (online) tournaments without a venue, with the help of Cloud Parsec. Check out our tutorial to get a taste of what the SamSho community has been raving about!
- Download Samurai Shodown
- Start the game on your computer
- Download Parsec for free and install it
- Head to the Arcade tab and choose to host Samurai Shodown
- Share the big link with your friends
- Your friends will be asked to download Parsec too, and once they have, you’ll be ready to play together
Easy, right? Start playing Samurai Shodown without netcode, online with Parsec.