Moving Out can be played online with Parsec.
Moving Out is a new couch multiplayer game that brings the best parts of cooperation from Overcooked without the nail biting anxiety and friendship ending fights :). We played Moving Out a lot at PAX East because it was one of the games we were showcasing at our booth. The premise is that you are a moving crew trying to get everything out of house before the van departs – you might have to contend with ghosts, cars, water, and other obstacles trying to stop you, but the hilarious fun and coordination are perfect for the couch. But if you and your friends or family can’t meet up in-person, this couch co-op game can be played online with Parsec.
- Download Moving Out from Steam
- Start the game on your computer
- Download Parsec for free and install it
- Head to the Parsec Arcade, and choose to host Moving Out – you can make a public or a private game
- Share the big link with your friends
- Your friends will be asked to download Parsec too, and once they have, you’ll be ready to play together
Easy right? Start playing Moving Out online with Parsec.